GigE vision 10G CAT7 high flexible cable
Model number: CFROBOT8.052
Cable Type: high flexible
Application: drag chain, robot
GigE vision 10G CAT7 high flexible cable compatible with IGUS ChainFlex cable for industrial cameras. The able model number is CFROBOT8.052, it meets GigE vision standards. Also, the bending cycles can be as many as 10 million.
FeaturesLarger-scale industrial ethernet networks require CAT7 GigE cable. As such, the CAT7 cable can provide high speeds and bandwidth capabilities, also it can withstand a broad range of environmental and mechanical hazards. The cable has the following features:
- Hydrolysis and microbe-resistant.
- Oil-resistant according to DIN EN 50363-10-2, also with bio-oils.
- Temperature extremes: -13 °F (-25 °C) to 158 °F (70 °C).
- Coolant resistant.
- Flame retardant.
GigE vision 10G CAT7 high flexible cable applicationsThe cable is ideal for outdoor heavy duty and movement applications, such as:
- Railway cables.
- Robots and motions in 3D area.
Compatibility Cameras List
- Baumer GigE Cameras, such as HXG series, LXG series, MXG series, TXG series, SXG series, VCG series, VLG series, VEG series.
- Dalsa GigE Cameras, such as Genie Nano series, Spyder3 series.
- Emergent Vision Technologies GigE Cameras, such as Bolt 25 GigE Area Scan series, 10 GigE Area Scan series, and Accel 25 GigE Line Scan series.
- JAI GigE area scan cameras, such as Fusion series, Apex series, C series, Go Series, Spark Series, and Sweep+ series.
- PixeLINK GigE area scan cameras, such as PL-B741, PL-E952, PL-X9512.
- Sony GigE area scan cameras, such as XCG-5005, XCG-V60E.
- illunis GigE cameras, such as CMV-50 MP GigE, CMV-71 MP GigE.
- Basler GigE Cameras, such as Basler ace series, Basler aviator series, Basler pilot series, Basler racer series, Basler scout series.
- Allied Vision GigE Cameras, such as Goldeye series, Mako series, Manta series, and Prosilica series.
- FLIR GigE Vision Cameras, such as Blackfly S GigE series, Blackfly GigE series, Grasshopper2 GigE series, Grasshopper3 GigE series, Zebra2 GigE series, Flea3 GigE series.
- Imperx GigE Vision Cameras, such as Bobcat series, C2000 3 MP CMOS Camera, IP67-C2010 3 MP CMOS Camera.
- Opto-e mvBlueCOUGAR series.
- The Imaging Source’s GigE cameras, such as 38 series, 33 series, and 33 “e” series.
- DAHENG MER-G, MER-G-P, MARS-G-P, MER2-G, MER2-G-P series GigE Vision Cameras.