High-power digital light source controller
Model number: DPAS02CH-24/150W
The high-power digital light source controller has 2 channels, and the power can be as high as 150W. Besides, we can control it via ethernet, RS232, USB, etc.
High-power digital light source controller Features
- We can use RS232, USB, and Ethernet to control it. That is to say, it’s programmable.
- We can encrypt and protect the setting parameters.
- Flash memory onboard, it will load parameters automatically when power on.
- LED display, For example, can directly observe whether the corresponding channel is open.
- External trigger high/low level optional, high-speed optocoupler isolation. In other words, that’s high reliability.
High-power digital light source controller Specification
- Lighting mode: always bright, strobe
- Drive mode: constant current
- Dimming method: PWM control and lighting time control
- Channel parameters: 1-4 channels optional
- Over-current protection: It works when the current exceeds 120%, in that case, it will recover after reboot.
- Input rated voltage: AC 100V-240V.
- Trigger function: yes.
- Trigger input voltage: DC 3V-24V.
- Total output power: 150W.
- Output rated voltage: 24V.
- Output rated current: single channel can reach 6A.
- Trigger delay: 30uS.
- Use environment: 0-60°C humidity 20-85%RH (no frost)
- Storage Environment: -20-60℃ Humidity 20-85%RH (No Frost State)
- Storage environment cooling method: air cooling
- Material surface treatment: SPCC surface powder treatment
- Weight: 2KG
- Standard accessories: power cord 1.8m or 3m, RS232 3M,
- Optional accessories: light source extension cable, USB cable, ethernet cable, mounting bracket.
- Dimming setting: 256-level dimming (0-255), or control via RS-232/USB/network port.
- NO/OFF setting: For example, external trigger control or software communication command.
USB3.0 active optical cable type A male to micro-B with locking screws
You must be logged in to post a comment.