M12 X-code to RJ45 cable meets industrial GigE vision standards and is compatible with Cognex industrial cameras. Besides, the M12 X coded 8pin male connector provides waterproof features and is suitable outdoors. In conclusion, they ensure network throughput in harsh industrial environments.
M12 X-code to RJ45 cable features:
- Future-proof data cabling with up to 10 Gbps.
- High flexible, bending more than 5 million cycles.
- Outdoor CMX rated, waterproof IP68 M12 to RJ45 double shielded.
- Easy, time-saving installation: M12 connectors with a push-pull fast-locking system allow secure, tool-free connections.
- One side with M12 8P Male X Coded, and another side with RJ45 Straight connector.
Compatibility Cameras List
- Cognex cameras, such as CKR-202-001, ISM1100-10, CCB-M8IO-02, CCB-84901-1002-02, VPRO-BASE-U, CAM-FWB-SCT-VM, CFB-CBL-15, CFB-IO-CBL-SCOUT, CFB-IC3.
- Cognex In-Sight series industrial cameras with ENET M12 8-PIN x coded connector.
- Any other industrial cameras with an M12 8pin X-coded female connector.
M12 X-code cable application
- Industrial machine.
- EtherCAT and etherNet/IP.
- Factory automation.
- Outdoor network connection.
- Cable length, such as 1 meter, 10 meters, as long as 100 meters.
- The connector angle orientation. For example, the m12 8pin male connector can have any right angle for options. Meanwhile, The RJ45 connector can have 8-angle orientations for customization.
- The M12 connector type, such as male, female, a-code, or x-code.