Firewire 1394B R/A down cable with locking screws
Model Number: 1394B-RA-DOWN
Application: High flex, for industrial cameras
This Firewire 1394B R/A down cable has two IEEE 1394B firewire male connectors, one of the connectors is right-angled exit down. Both connectors have thumb-locking screws. It can connect the frame grabber with cameras. The cable is also compatible with all the latest 1394b cameras, such as Sony, AVT, PointGrey, Basler, etc. Besides, any 1394b device that supports the screw locking type connector is also compatible. Our 1394B 9-pin cable with high-quality shielding and ferrite cores improves the ability of EMI & noise suppression.
Firewire 1394B R/A down cable Compatibility Cameras List
- Allied Vision Guppy Pro series, such as Guppy Pro F-031 B/C. Pike series, such as Pike-100 B/C. Stingray series, such as Stingray F-125 B/C.
UniBrain Firewire-800 industrial cameras, such as Fire-i 580c, Fire-i 780c, Fire-i 785c, Fire-i 980c.
Teledyne FLIR FireWire cameras, such as Flea2, Flea3, and Grasshopper.
PointGrey FireWire 1394b camera, such as fl2g-50s5m-c.
- Cable length, from 0.2 meters to 15 meters.
- Cable type. Both static and highly flexible cables for drag chains as options.
- Connector type. We offer 1394A 6-pin, 1394B 9-pin, male and female as options.
- Connector angle orientation. There are four angle orientations, you can also customize it.
- Locking type. We have non-locking, screw locking, and latch locking as options.
- Cable color. The standard color is black, you can also have any color code for the 1394 cable.
USB3.0 active optical cable type A male to micro-B with locking screws
You must be logged in to post a comment.