USB3.1 A to Type-C AOC for machine vision
Model number: USB3-AOC-AC
Application: drag chain, industrial camera
USB3.1 A to Type-C AOC active optical cable is high flex for industrial machine vision cameras. It has locking screws on the Type-C side to mount the camera stably. This industry-leading USB 3.1 active optical cable can be as long as 30 meters, meanwhile, the transmission rate can be up to 10Gbps without signal loss.The cable material is made of optical fiber, so it is tiny, lightweight, and space-saving. Meanwhile, it has superior bending performance. Withstand side pressure performance, facilitate wiring construction and save cost. The transmitting end and the receiving end are shielded by a zinc alloy shell to provide maximum strength and durability. This USB3.1 Gen2 A to Type-C for machine vision AOC is also ideal for VR/AR and many other audio/video applications.
USB3.1 A to Type-C active optical cable features
- Transmit speed up to 10Gbps.
- As long as 30 meters.
- 100% EMC and EMI.
- Hot-swap supported.
- Support DP ALT mode(DisplayPort over Alt mode).
- Bending over 10 million cycles, suitable for drag chains, and robots.
- Stable and durable.
- Meet USB3 vision standards.
- Do not require an extern power supply.
Compatibility Cameras List
- The Imaging Source 37A, 37B, 38 series – USB 3.1 color industrial cameras.
- XIMEA – xiC USB 3.1 industrial Gen1 cameras.
- IDS uEye LE, SE series USB3.1 industrial Gen1 cameras.
- Any other cameras with a Type-C female socket.
USB3.1 active optical cable is more expensive, it’s also more durable. In that case, considering the price and the durability, it’s still more cost-effective.
For USB3 vision standards, please visit Wikipedia.
USB3.0 active optical cable type A male to micro-B with locking screws
You must be logged in to post a comment.