HR25-7TP-8S to RJ45 cable for industrial cameras
Model number: DHT-C-0386
Application: high flex, for industrial GigE camera
The HR25-7TP-8S to RJ45 cable is suitable for industrial GigE cameras. In fact, it’s an SSTP CAT6 GigE cable with one end HIROSE HR25-7TP-8S female 8-pin connector. The cable is compatible with DAHENG and Allied Vision GigE cameras. We can also use the cable for power supply(PoE, power over ethernet) or trigger IO/GPIO. Please refer to the “Compatibility List” on the right for details.
Compatibility Cameras List
- DAHENG MERCURY2 GigE PoE series (MER2-G-P) camera.
- DAHENG MERCURY2 PRO series (ME2P-G-P) camera.
- DAHENG MERCURY2 USB3 Vision camera, standard version (MER2-U3(-L)series), Pro version (ME2P-U3series)and Lite version (ME2L-U3(-L)series).
- DAHENG MER2-G Series, MARS-G5-P Series, ME2P-U3 Series, MER2-U3 Series, MARS-U3 Series, MARS-G-P Series, MER-G-P Series area scan cameras.
- Allied Vision AVT Mako G series GigE Vision Cameras, such as AVT Mako G-503B.
- Allied Vision AVT Guppy series IEEE FireWire 1394 Vision Cameras, such as AVT Guppy F080B.
HR25-7TP-8S to RJ45 alternative cables
- Allied Vision Order code: 13868 (Desktop power supply without connection cable)
- Allied Vision Order code: 13866 (AC power cable, 1.8 m, US to C13).
- Allied Vision Order code: 13865 (AC power cable, 1.8 m, EU to C13).
- 26AWG power wire.
- Industrial grade is reliable and suitable for industrial cameras, and frame grabbers.
- Transmission of high-speed for the audio, data, and video.
- Fully SSTP shielded.
- Supply PoE(Power over Ethernet).
- Overmolded connector, IP56 waterproof.
- 100% open, short, miss-wire test.
- Gold plated on the terminal contacts.
HR25-7TP-8S to RJ45 Cable Customization
We accept any customization for the HR25-7TP-8S to RJ45 cable not limited to the following:
- Cable length from 0.5 meters to 100 meters.
- Cable color, for example, we have beige and black as options.
- The connector type, such as HR10A-10P-12S, HR10A-10P-12S, HR25-7TP-8S, HR25-7TP-8P.
- Wire type, such as twist, and non-twist as options.
- Pin assignment.
- Connector right angle orientation. That is to say, we have 8 orientations for the Hirose 12S connector, and 4 orientations for the RJ45 connector.