1394A 6-pin male cable with locking screws
Model number: MI-S-0272
Application: high flex, for industrial camera
The 1394A 6-pin male cable has thumb screws on both sides. The top-quality connectors with high-density enclosures eliminate an often under-estimated source of the noise. Outer shield and inner (foil and braid) ensure compliance with the latest FireWire standards, which reduces radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. They are also compatible with all the latest 1394a frame grabbers and cameras from IOI FW-PCI3201 frame grabbers, Marlin, Oscar, or Guppy cameras, and any 1394a device which supports the screw lock type connector. The cables are equipped with high-quality shielding and ferrites for the best possible EMI & noise suppression.
1394A 6-pin male cable features
- Fully supports provisions of IEEE Std 1394-1995 for high-performance serial bus and the IEEE Std 1394a-2000.
- Fully interoperable with FireWire and i.LINK implementations of IEEE Std 1394.
- Fully compliant at 100/200/400 megabits per second (Mbits/s).
- Multiple shielding and insulation for maximum speed without data loss.
- FireWire 6 pin plug to 6 pin plug with Jackscrews (M2) on both end Cable (CB-00552).
- All connectors over-mold black PVC, lock with screws.
- Standard type and High Flex type available.
- 100% open, short, and mis-wire test.
- RoHS compliant.
- Designed for machine vision applications.
Compatibility Cameras List
- Allied Vision Marlin-046 B/C 1394A Camera.
- Allied Vision Guppy series, such as Guppy F-033, Guppy F-046, Guppy F-080, Guppy F-146.
- Teledyne FLIR FireWire cameras, such as Dragonfly2.
1394A 6-pin male cable customization
- Cable length, from 0.2 meters to 15 meters.
- Cable type. Both static and high flexible cable for drag chain as options.
- Connector type. We offer 1394A 6-pin, 1394B-9pin, male and female as options.
- Connector angle orientation. There are four angle orientations, you can also customize it.
- Locking type. We have non-locking, screw locking, and latch locking as options.
- Cable color. The standard color is black, you can also have any color code for the 1394 cable.