1394B 9-pin female cable with locking screw
Model number: DHT-S-0025
Application: high flex, for industrial camera
The 1394B 9-pin female cable is high flex, with locking screws on both female sides. We could use it on a drag chain for the industrial camera. It could convert 1394B 9-pin male to female connector. The cable is also compatible with all the latest 1394b cameras from Sony, AVT, PointGrey, Basler, etc, and any 1394b device which supports the screw lock type connector. The cables are equipped with high-quality shielding and ferrites for the best possible EMI & noise suppression.
Compatibility Cameras List
- Allied Vision Guppy Pro series, such as Guppy Pro F-031 B/C.
- Allied Vision Pike series, such as Pike-100 B/C.
- Allied Vision Stingray series, such as Stingray F-125 B/C.
- UniBrain Firewire-800 industrial cameras, such as Fire-i 580c, Fire-i 780c, Fire-i 785c, Fire-i 980c.
- Teledyne FLIR FireWire cameras, such as Flea2, Flea3, and Grasshopper.
- PointGrey FireWire 1394b camera, such as fl2g-50s5m-c
1394B high flex cable features
- Fully supports provisions of IEEE Std 1394-1995 for high-performance serial bus and the IEEE Std 1394a-2000.
- Fully interoperable with FireWire and i.LINK implementations of IEEE Std 1394.
- Fully compliant at 100/200/400 megabits per second (Mbits/s).
- Multiple shielding and insulation for maximum speed without data loss.
- FireWire 6 pin plug to 6 pin plug with latch lock on both end Cable.
- All connectors over-mold black PVC, lock with screws.
- Standard type and High Flex type available.
- 100% open, short, and mis-wire test.
- RoHS compliant.
- Designed for machine vision applications.
1394B 9-pin female cable customization
- Cable length, from 0.2 meters to 15 meters.
- Cable type. Both static and high flexible cable for drag chain as options.
- Connector type. We offer 1394A 6-pin, 1394B-9pin, male and female as options.
- Connector angle orientation. There are four angle orientations, you can also customize it.
- Locking type. We have non-locking, screw locking, and latch locking as options.
- Cable color. The standard color is black, you can also have any color code for the 1394 cable.