1394A with latch lock cable
Model number: DHT-C-0337
Application: high flex, for industrial camera
The 1394A with latch lock cable is suitable for many early industrial cameras and frame grabbers. Many industrial applications require a secured FireWire (IEEE1394 – 1394 for short) cable connection, we manufacture a wide selection of highly reliable FireWire (1394) with latch locking connectors that ensure a secure interconnection for your 6 Pin FireWire (1394) interconnections. The data rate can be up to 400Mbps. It is also compatible with all the latest 1394a frame grabbers and cameras from IOI FW-PCI3201 frame grabbers, Marlin, Oscar, or Guppy cameras, and any 1394a device which supports the latch lock type connector. The cables are equipped with high-quality shielding and ferrites for the best possible EMI & noise suppression.
- Allied Vision Osca 1394A Camera.
- Allied Vision Marlin-046 B/C 1394A Camera.
- Allied Vision Guppy series, such as Guppy F-033, Guppy F-046, Guppy F-080, Guppy F-146.
1394A with latch lock cable features
- Fully supports provisions of IEEE Std 1394-1995 for high-performance serial bus and the IEEE Std 1394a-2000.
- Fully interoperable with FireWire and i.LINK implementations of IEEE Std 1394.
- Fully compliant at 100/200/400 megabits per second (Mbits/s).
- Multiple shielding and insulation for maximum speed without data loss.
- FireWire 6 pin plug to 6 pin plug with latch lock on both end Cable.
- All connectors over-mold black PVC, lock with screws.
- Standard type and High Flex type available.
- 100% open, short, and mis-wire test.
- RoHS compliant.
- Designed for machine vision applications.
1394A 6-pin male cable customization
- Cable length, from 0.2 meters to 15 meters.
- Cable type. Both static and high flexible cable for drag chain as options.
- Connector type. We offer 1394A 6-pin, 1394B-9pin, male and female as options.
- Connector angle orientation. There are four angle orientations, you can also customize it.
- Locking type. We have non-locking, screw locking, and latch locking as options.
- Cable color. The standard color is black, you can also have any color code for the 1394 cable.